PTSD: National Center for PTSD
Jill J. Crowley, PhD
Jill J. Crowley, PhD
Health Science Specialist
Dissemination and Training Divisions
See staff directory for contact information.
- University of California, Davis, Psychology, PhD, 1998
- University of California, Davis, Predoctoral Psychology Research Fellowship, 1997-1998
- University of California, Davis, Psychology, MA, 1995
- University of California, Los Angeles, Sociology, BA, 1990
Expertise and Interests
- Attitude change, innovation adoption and social cognition
- Large scale design, implementation and evaluation of behavioral interventions
- Gender and social development/equity; gender and education gaps/policy; gender and media/technology
Awards and Honors
- Florence L. Geis Dissertation Research Award, Division 35, American Psychological Association
- Consortium for Women and Research Graduate Research Award, University of California, Davis
Kuhn, E., Crowley, J. J., Hoffman, J. E., Eftekhari, A., Ramsey, K. M., Owen, J. E., Reger, G. M., & Ruzek, J. I. (in press). Clinician characteristics and perceptions related to use of the PE (Prolonged Exposure) Coach mobile app. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice.
Eftekhari, A., Crowley, J., Ruzek, J., Garvert, D., Karlin, B. E., & Rosen, C. (2015). Training in the implementation of prolonged exposure therapy: Provider correlates of treatment outcomes. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 28, 1-4. doi:10.1002/jts.2198
Ruzek, J., Eftekhari, A., Rosen, C., Crowley, J., Kuhn, E., Foa, E., Hembree, E., & Karlin, B. E. (2014). Factors related to clinician attitudes towards prolonged exposure therapy for PTSD. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 27, 423-9. doi:10.1002/jts.21945.
Eftekhari, A., Ruzek, J. I., Crowley, J., Rosen, C. S., Greenbaum, M. A., & Karlin, B. E. (2013). Effectiveness of national implementation of prolonged exposure therapy in Veterans Affairs care. JAMA Psychiatry. doi:10.1001/jamapsychiatry.2013.36
Members of the press: To schedule an interview with this staff member please contact Public Affairs specialist at the corresponding Division..