- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, Social Security number, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with VA programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- We collect information for statistical purposes and the VA sometimes performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure client interest in the various areas of our site.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We may enable cookies. A cookie is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by a website that allows it to monitor your use of the site.