Jeffrey A. Knight, PhD
Behavioral Science Division
See staff directory for contact information.
- Boston University School of Medicine, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- University of Mississippi Medical School/Jackson VA Consortium, Predoctoral Internship, 1984
- West Virginia University, Clinical Psychology, Ph.D., 1984
- University of Wisconsin, Psychology, BS, 1976
Expertise and Interests
- Neuropsychological assessment of PTSD and TBI
- Instrument development related to trauma and psychopathology
- Photomedicine approaches to treating PTSD and TBI
- Risk and resilience factors in PTSD
- Application of mobile technology to measure psychological outcomes
Membership in Professional Societies
- American Psychological Association
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- International Society for Neuropsychology
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
Members of the press interested in contacting this staff member to schedule an interview should reach out to the Division contact for the press.
Date this content was last updated is at the bottom of the page.