Brenda L. Martini, MA
Health Sciences Officer
Clinical Neurosciences Division
See staff directory for contact information.
- Yale School of Medicine, Psychiatry Affiliate
- Quinnipiac College, Psychobiology of Pain, 1993
- West Haven VA Medical Center, Clinical Internship, 1988
- Southern Connecticut State University, Psychology, MA, 1988
- The Pennsylvania State University, Psychology, BA, 1986
Expertise and Interests
- Pharmacotherapy trials in PTSD and related co-morbidities
- Biomarkers related to cognitive impairment and PTSD severity
- Clinical project management practices
- Best practices in assessment
- Stress attributions, locus of control and coping styles in PTSD
Membership in Professional Societies
- American Psychological Association- (Division 5-Psychological assessment, evaluation, measurement and statistics and Division 40-Clinical Neuropsychology)
- Associates of Clinical Research Professionals
- Society for Neuroscience, Measuring Behavior and Behavior Research Technology
Awards and Honors
- United States Patent Co-inventor, Nefazodone: Use in Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The Pennsylvania State University Scholars Program, Schreyer Honors College Alumni
Members of the press interested in contacting this staff member to schedule an interview should reach out to the Division contact for the press.
Date this content was last updated is at the bottom of the page.