PTSD: National Center for PTSD
Kristin Gregor, PhD
Kristin Gregor, PhD
Clinical Research Psychologist
Women's Health Sciences Division
See staff directory for contact information.
- Harvard Medical School, Psychiatry Fellow
- Boston University School of Medicine, Teaching Fellow in Psychiatry
- VA Boston Healthcare System, Clinical Psychology, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2012
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2010
- University of Vermont, Clinical Psychology, Ph.D., 2009
- VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston Consortium in Clinical Psychology, Predoctoral Intern, 2009
- Boston University, College of Arts and Sciences, Psychology, B.A., 2002
Expertise and Interests
- Tobacco use and smoking as it relates to physical health (e.g., medical illness, chronic pain)
- Tobacco use and comorbidity with PTSD
- Anxiety vulnerability factors (e.g., anxiety sensitivity)
- Implementation of behavioral health interventions
Membership in Professional Societies
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco
Awards and Honors
- University of Vermont, Graduate College Travel Award
- McNeil Prevention and Community Psychology Award
- University of Vermont Graduate Student Advisory Council Travel Award
Gregor, K. & Borrelli, B. (2012). Barriers to quitting smoking among medically ill smokers. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 35, 484-491. doi: 10.1007/s10865-011-9376-y.
Ahnallen, C.G., Liverant, G..I, Gregor, K.L., Kamholz, B.W., Levitt, J.J., Gulliver, S.B., Pizzagalli, D.A., Koneru, V.K., Kaplan, G.B. (2012). The relationship between reward-based learning and nicotine dependence in smokers with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Research, 196(1):9-14. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2011.09.011.
Otis, J.D., Gregor, K., Hardway, C., Morrison, J., Scioli, E., & Sanderson, K. (2010). An examination of the co-morbidity of chronic pain and posttraumatic stress disorder on U.S. Veterans. Psychological Services, 7, 126-135. doi: 10.1037/a0020512.
Members of the press interested in contacting this staff member to schedule an interview should reach out to the Division contact for the press.