Many PILOTS Database users ask how they can obtain copies of journal articles, book chapters, and other materials that they have located using the database. These suggestions should help you to obtain what you need.
- The PILOTS Database record itself links to full text articles when available, including articles by National Center for PTSD staff.
- Library Subscriptions may be able to provide users to direct access. Ask your librarian.
- Regional medical and hospital libraries may be able to provide articles. Ask your librarian.
- Information Brokers and Document Delivery Services specialize in providing rapid copies of publications, usually for a small fee.
- Publisher: An increasing number of publishers are offering individuals electronic access to their books and journals, either by subscription or on a pay-as-you-go basis.