PTSD: National Center for PTSD
The National Center for PTSD is a center of excellence within the Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention of the Veterans Health Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace where principles of equity and inclusion are practiced.
Visit the "About Us" section of the website to read our mission statement and learn about the history of the National Center.
Open positions with the National Center for PTSD are listed on USAJOBS.gov. NCPTSD also offers fellowships and internship opportunities. The Administrative Officer at each division of NCPTSD maintains information about open positions and fellowship / internship programs. Please email if you have questions:
- Behavioral Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical Neurosciences: email@example.com
- Dissemination and Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation: email@example.com
- Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Health Sciences: email@example.com
If you are interested in a mental health career with VA more broadly, you can learn more and locate job openings at VA's Mental Health Careers.