PTSD: National Center for PTSD
On AboutFace, Veterans, family members and clinicians share their experiences with PTSD and PTSD treatment in moving film clips. Learn what you can do to help yourself or a loved one, from the stories of people who have been there.
- Hear from Veterans spanning over 6 decades of conflict.
- Hear family members share their perspectives.
- Hear clinicians take the mystery out of PTSD and PTSD treatment.
- Learn what you options are out there for you.
WATCH and Learn About PTSD and Treatment
- Interviews: Veteran, family and clinician interview clips organized by topic. Choose someone you like. Hear their story. Learn about PTSD and PTSD treatment first hand.
- Our Stories: short films about a Veterans experience with PTSD and ways their life has improved with treatment.
- Featured Therapies: Learn how Veterans describe their treatment experience at the VA.
- Share videos: Use on social media or email them to people you love.
Materials to Print and Share
AboutFace is an online video gallery of Veterans talking about living with PTSD. Print and mail this postcard to help spread the word.
AboutFace Postcard 5" x 7" (PDF)
NOTE: AboutFace cannot tell you definitively whether or not you have PTSD, but if you hear your story in the stories on AboutFace, look at the Get Help page for more information on how to turn your life around.