This section brings together free in-depth Continuing Education resources for the Professional community concerned with trauma.
The National Center offers continuing education courses on the TRAIN website and in TMS for VA employees.
Help with TRAIN Courses
Most courses are offered in TRAIN and have continuing education credits available. To access a course on TRAIN:
- Go to the individual course page you are interested in taking
- Check the left column information to see if it is offered for credit and what organizations give credit
- Look for "Take the Course" in the left column
- Use the link below Take the Course to "Go to TRAIN website"
- The link will take you directly to the course page on the TRAIN website.
- First time users: Create an account (link to register is on the page)
- If you have an account: Log in to access content
- Credit information is available on the TRAIN course page once you are logged in
What is TRAIN? TRAIN is a national learning network that provides quality training opportunities for health professionals. It is open to everyone after registering for an account. For more information about TRAIN see TRAIN Learning Network.
Courses in TMS
Most National Center courses that are on TRAIN are also offered in TMS for VA employees only.
- Go to the individual course page
- Click on the "VA ONLY: Go to TMS" link
- Log into TMS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a problem with a course. We are here to help. NOTE: If you experience a problems with a course on either TRAIN or TMS, please report the issue to their respective help department as the National Center does not maintain these websites.