PTSD: National Center for PTSD
Danielle Sullivan, PhD
Danielle Sullivan, PhD
Behavioral Science Division
See staff directory for contact information.
- Boston University School of Medicine, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- National Center for PTSD, VA Boston Healthcare System and Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, T32 Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2018
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, Behavioral Neuroscience, PhD, 2016
- Boston University, Boston, MA, Summa Cum Laude, Neuroscience and Psychology, BA, 2011
Expertise and Interests
- Neurobiology of PTSD
- Mild traumatic brain injury
- Functional and structural magnetic resonance imaging
- Application and analysis of diffusion tensor imaging
- Neuroimaging-genetics of PTSD and traumatic brain injury
Membership in Professional Societies
- International Society of Traumatic Stress Studies
- Society for Biological Psychiatry
Awards and Honors
- Finalist, Donald F. Klein Early Career Investigator Award, Anxiety and Depression Association of America (2017)
Miller, D.R., Hayes, J.P., Lafleche, G., Salat, D.H., Verfaellie, M. White Matter Abnormalities are Associated with Chronic Postconcussion Symptoms in Blast-Related Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Human Brain Mapping, 2016; 37: 220-229.
Miller, D.R., Hayes, S.M., Hayes, J.P., Spielberg, J.M., Lafleche, G., Verfaellie, M. Default Mode Network Subsystems are Differentially Disrupted in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging/em>, 2017; 2(4): 363-371.
Miller, D.R., Logue, M.W., Wolf, E.J., Maniates, H., Robinson, M.E., Hayes, J.P., Stone, A., Schichman, S., McGlinchey, R.E., Milberg, W.P., Miller, M.W. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptom Severity is Associated with Reduced Default Mode Network Connectivity in Individuals with Elevated Genetic Risk for Psychopathology. Depression and Anxiety/em>, 2017; 34(7): 632-640.
Sullivan, D.R. A Cerebrovascular Hypothesis of Neurodegeneration in mTBI. The Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation, In press.
Sullivan, D.R., Marx, B., Chen, M.S., Depue, B.E., Hayes, S.M., Hayes, J.P. Behavioral and Neural Correlates of Memory Suppression in PTSD. Journal of Psychiatric Research/em>, In press.
Members of the press interested in scheduling an interview please see the contact for the media page.