PTSD: National Center for PTSD
Juliette Mott, PhD
Juliette Mott, PhD
See staff directory for contact information.
- South Central MIRECC, Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2013
- Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center, Predoctoral Internship, 2010
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, Clinical Psychology, PhD, 2010
- University of Notre Dame, Psychology, BA, 2005
Expertise and Interests
- Treatment decision-making processes for patients with PTSD
- Implementation of evidence-based psychotherapy for PTSD
- Mental health service use among Veterans with PTSD
Membership in Professional Societies
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Awards and Honors
- Kathy Van Dyke Memorial Scholarship, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Young Investigator Award, Center for Trauma Recovery
Mott, J. M., Mondragon, S., Hundt, N., Beason-Smith, M., Hofstein, R. F., & Teng, E. J. (in press). Characteristics of veterans who initiate and complete Cognitive Processing Therapy and Prolonged Exposure for PTSD. Journal of Traumatic Stress.
Mott, J. M., Stanley, M., Street, R., Hofstein, R. F., & Teng, E. J. (in press). Increasing PTSD treatment engagement through Shared Decision-Making: A pilot study of a Brief Decision-Support Intervention. Military Medicine, 179, 143-149. doi:10.7205/MILMED-D-13-00363
Mott, J. M., Hundt, N. E., Sansgiry, S., Mignogna, J., & Cully, J. C. (2014). Changes in psychotherapy use among veterans with depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Psychiatric Services, 65, 106-112. doi:10.1176/appi.ps.201300056
Mott, J. M., Barrera, T. L., Hernandez, C., Graham, D. P. & Teng, E. J. (2013, July 10). Rates and predictors of referral for individual psychotherapy, group psychotherapy, and medications among Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans with PTSD. Journal of Behavioral Health Services & Research. Advance online publication. doi:10.1007/s11414-013-9352-0
Galovski, T. E., Blain, L., Mott, J. M., Elwood, L. S., & Houle, T. (2012). Manualized therapy for PTSD: Flexing the structure of Cognitive Processing Therapy. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 80, 968-981. doi:10.1037/a0030600
Members of the press interested in contacting this staff member to schedule an interview should reach out to the Division contact for the press.