PTSD: National Center for PTSD
Ellen Healy, PhD
Ellen Healy, PhD
Training and Education Coordinator - CPT Implementation Program
Women's Health Sciences Division
See staff directory for contact information.
- Boston University School of Medicine, Research Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Boston University School of Medicine and VA Boston Healthcare System, Postdoctoral Fellowship, Clinical Psychology - 2010
- Catholic University of America, Clinical Psychology, PhD - 2009
- Washington DC VAMC, Predoctoral clinical internship - 2008
- Catholic University of America, Psychology, MA - 2006
- Wesleyan University, Psychology, BA - 2001
Expertise and Interests
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) training and consultation
- Coordinate training and administrative aspects of CPT Implementation Program
- Treatment of PTSD
Awards and Honors
- Certificate of Appreciation, Social Work Service, Washington DC VAMC, 2008
- Thomas Verner Moore Scholarship, The Catholic University of America, 2003-2006
- The Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship, 1997-2001
Chard, K.M., Ricksecker, E.G., Healy, E.T., Karlin, B.E., & Resick, P.A. (2012). Dissemination and experience with cognitive processing therapy. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 49, 667-678. PILOTS ID: 86801.
Kahn-Greene, E.T.*, Killgore, D.B., Kamimori, G.H., Balkin, T.J., Killgore, W.D.S. (2007) The effects of sleep deprivation on symptoms of psychopathology in healthy adults. Sleep Medicine, 8, 215-221.
Kahn-Greene, E. T.*, Lipizzi, E.L., Conrad, A.K., Kamimori, G.H., Killgore, W.D.S. (2006). Sleep deprivation adversely affects interpersonal responses to frustration. Personality and Individual Differences, 41, 1433-1443.