PTSD: National Center for PTSD
How to Use
Mood Coach is an app helps you learn and practice Behavioral Activation for managing mood. It can be used on its own or in combination with face-to-face health care. It is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
- Identifying your values related to relationships, mental and physical health, career/employment, education/training, daily responsibilities, leisure/recreation, spirituality, and community/citizenship.
- Goal-setting for activities by creating a weekly plan of activities and ability to choose goals that are easy, intermediate, or difficult.
- Activity rating exercises to help you identify specific activities associated with each value you identify.
- Easy to schedule activities and track the activities you have completed.
- Encouragement to receive points for goal-setting activities, creating a Wellness Journal, making a plan to reduce social isolation, using reminders, voice memos, maps, and other tools to compensate for concussion and TBI-related cognitive impairments.
- Self-Monitoring capabilities for evaluating symptoms, receiving personalized feedback, and tracking symptom changes over time.