PTSD: National Center for PTSD
With the release of DSM-5, the National Center for PTSD is working to revise and validate a number of PTSD assessments.
The following measures have been updated to include DSM-5 criteria for PTSD:
- Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale for DSM-5 (CAPS-5).
- Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale for DSM-5 - Child/Adolescent Version (CAPS-CA-5)
- Dissociative Subtype of PTSD Scale (DSPS)
- PTSD Checklist for DSM-5 (PCL-5)
- Life Events Checklist for DSM-5 (LEC-5)
- Primary Care PTSD Screen for DSM-5 (PC-PTSD-5)
We recommend you subscribe to our PTSD Monthly Update to receive emails with PTSD news, information, and relevant products. Updates to assessment tools will be included in this resource.