PTSD: National Center for PTSD
PTSD Research Quarterly (RQ)
PTSD Research Quarterly (RQ)
RQ Vol. 29(2), 2018 by Paul Holtzheimer, MD
The PTSD Research Quarterly (RQ) is an electronic newsletter produced by the National Center for PTSD, Department of Veterans Affairs. Each RQ newsletter contains a review article written by guest experts on a specific topic related to PTSD. The article has a selective bibliography with abstracts and a supplementary list of annotated citations. Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shared Decision-making for PTSD (PDF)
RQ Vol. 29(1), 2018 by Juliette Harik, PhD
- PTSD and Death from Suicide (PDF)
RQ Vol. 28(4), 2017 by Jaimie L. Gradus, DSc, MPH
- Patient Engagement in PTSD Treatment (PDF)
RQ Vol. 28(3), 2017 by Shannon Kehle-Forbes, PhD and Rachel Kimerling, PhD
- Meditation-based Approaches in the Treatment of PTSD (PDF)
RQ Vol. 28(2), 2017 by Alexander M. Talkovsky, PhD and Ariel J. Lang, PhD, MPH
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Cardiovascular Disease (PDF)
RQ Vol. 28(1), 2017 by Melanie Arenson, BS and Beth Cohen, MD, MAS
- PTSD and Sleep (PDF)
RQ Vol. 27(4), 2016 by Philip Gehrman, PhD, Gerlinde Harb, PhD, and Richard Ross, MD, PhD
- PTSD and Accelerated Aging (PDF)
RQ Vol. 27(3), 2016 by Erika J. Wolf, PhD
- Group Treatment for PTSD - Revised (PDF)
RQ Vol. 27(2), 2016 by Denise M. Sloan, and J. Gayle Beck (REVISED version posted 6/24/2016)
- Forty Years After the War: How are Vietnam Veterans Doing Today? (PDF)
RQ Vol. 27(1), 2016 by Nida H. Corry, PhD, Richard Kulka, PhD and John A. Fairbank, PhD, and William E. Schlenger, PhD
- Implementation of Evidence-Based Treatment for PTSD (PDF)
RQ Vol. 26(4), 2015 by Joan M. Cook, PhD and Shannon Wiltsey Stirman, PhD
- New Research in Treating Child and Adolescent Trauma (PDF)
RQ Vol. 26(3), 2015 by Judith A. Cohen, MD
- Technology and PTSD Care: An Update (PDF)
RQ Vol. 26(2), 2015 by Leslie Moreland, PsyD, Joe Ruzek, PhD and Craig Rosen, PhD.
- Biomarkers for Treatment and Diagnosis (PDF)
RQ Vol. 26(1), 2015 by Ann M. Rasmusson, MD and Chadi G. Abdallah, MD.
- Resilience: An Update (PDF)
RQ Vol. 25(4), 2014, by Steven M. Southwick, MD, Robert H. Pietrzak, PhD, MPH, Jack Tsai, PhD, John H. Krystal, MD and Dennis Charney, MD.
- Impact of Mass Shootings on Individual Adjustment (PDF)
RQ Vol. 25 (3), 2014, by Holly K. Orcutt, PhD, Lynsey R. Miron, MA, and Antonia V. Seligowski, MA
- Literature on DSM-5 and ICD-11 (PDF)
RQ Vol. 25 (2), 2014, by Matthew J. Friedman MD, PhD
*Problems Accessing full text? VA clinicians might have privileges through their university affiliation. However, VA firewalls sometimes block the permissions to access reference materials. If you cannot access the Full Text version of any article, we suggest you contact your local librarian or web/Internet technical person.
If you usually have access to full text from the journal in which an article is published, but are not seeing it from the link provided, try accessing it directly through your university library system. Many online services have password access that only works through a user's library system.