PTSD: National Center for PTSD
PTSD Consultation Program
We offer free expert consultation, education, and resources to VA and non-VA (community-based) health care professionals treating Veterans.
Our team of expert clinicians includes psychologists, physicians, social workers, and pharmacists who have designed, implemented, and led PTSD treatment programs and consulted on thousands of PTSD cases. Our consultants are ready to provide consultation via email or phone on just about anything related to Veterans and trauma or PTSD. No question is too big or too small.
What providers like you tell us they find helpful about the program:
- Ensures that you have the most up-to-date information and resources
- Saves time when researching answers to patient and family questions
- Prevents feeling alone or siloed when you feel stuck
- Provides an in-depth perspective that is not always possible for therapists who are generalists
- The opportunity to get a second opinion when one would be helpful
- Responses are tailored to the specific question and based on a thorough knowledge of the research literature
Whether you are new to treating Veterans with PTSD or an expert with years of experience, we can help. No question is too big or too small.